Michael Phelps wins 200-meter butterfly
Saturday, March 5, 2011 8:01 AM By dwi
Swimming - U.S. athletics metallic linksman Michael Phelps won the 200-meter butterfly at the Indianapolis Grand Prix weekday night. Phelps unkind out Brazil's Kaio de Almeida by finishing in 1 minute, 55.34 seconds patch De Almeida grazed at 1:55.85. China's Wu Peng finished third at 1:57.86.
"I purposefully overturned to that lateral (at 150) because I knew if he (de Almeida) was close, it was going to be a thickened closing and I was rattling tired," Phelps said as quoted by AP. "So I had to analyse how such shack I had and I tried to stay under as daylong as I could because the prizewinning thing I hit correct today is my kick."
Michael Phelps ordered an athletics record in 2008 by success octad golds medals. Phelps has spent threesome weeks of upbringing at the U.S. athletics Center in river Springs, Colorado.
Source
Popular Posts
-
examiner.com - Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis, erst known as Indianapolis Raceway Park, is the bag of USAC, NHRA, and NASCAR races apiec...
-
examiner.com - Tonight was a lovely night for a hockey game, but tonightâs WCHA Broadmoor Trophy mettlesome wasnât meet some hockey gam...
-
examiner.com - The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels , who's leaving the impact weight-loss show at the modify of this flavour to ad...
-
examiner.com - Â Â Â Â The statistics on female shout are staggering and really verify the story. Of every cases of female abuse, 32% occu...
-
examiner.com - Follow me on Twitter and on Facebook While it might make sense in cost of disagreeable to halt the Middle Eastern unrest,...
-
examiner.com - Last assemblage pedagogue lobbyists worked to dillydally a senate calculate that titled on empire to curtail manlike rights ...
-
examiner.com - Story and Art: Tsutomu Nihei Rating: Mature $12.99 USA, $14.99 CAN In the consequence of Niarudiâs plan to produce the ...
-
examiner.com - Robert Pattinson and lover Kristen histrion went 'nuts' on the dancefloor during a pre-Oscar bash. The unify who wer...
-
examiner.com - Today, NBC declared that Laura Prepon will play Chelsea Handler in an upcoming airman for the Peacock network. The That ...
-
examiner.com - When it comes instance to trade or sell your car, be sure that it is digit of threesome colors: black, white, or silver.Â...
0 comments:
Post a Comment